Checking an entire document for problems and corrections:
- I want to check every element within a document looking for objects defined with RGB
- I want to check a document for total ink coverage.
- I want to find images that may be too low of resolution for printing.
Preflight Profiles can check a page or an entire document
for parameters defined within the profile, make common corrections, and report on any problems
that need attention.
PitStop Pro ships with many pre-defined profiles covering most common
checks, however you can edit any profile and make adjustments to the checks and corrections to
meet your production needs. Common settings include:
- Checking for PDF/X or GWG compliance
- Checking fonts
- Replacing or remapping fonts
- Checking colors
- Checking overprint or layers
- Image resolution
- Checking total ink coverage
Note: Action Lists can be used within a Preflight Profile and expand the
corrections possible when running a Preflight Profile. See the Reference Manual for more
information on how to use Action Lists within a Preflight Profile.