This tab provides a list of locally stored packs (for example: packs that were downloaded but
not yet installed, installed packs appear in the Installed
- Search for a pack using the search field.
- Use the Actions button to install, uninstall, download and refresh
the available language packs. Apply various filter options using the
- Browse to the local folder where the language packs are stored using the Browse
for folder button.
- Install a pack using the Install button.
- Uninstall a pack using the Uninstall button.
Note: The Enfocus Pack Manager is common across all Enfocus products. It
helps you in selecting and installing the language packs and the configurators (in case you have
Enfocus Switch installed) of your choice.