Split Pages in Half
This Global Change allows you to split pages in half. A page (or pages) can be split
horizontally, vertically or depending on the orientation defined for the page (example: portrait
or landscape). You can also select the page box you want to base this split on.
In the Global Changes
window, navigate to to open the Enfocus Global Change Editor - Split Pages in
dialog box. In this dialog box,
- In the Split pages in half: dropdown menu,
- select all pages horizontally to split all the pages
horizontally in half.
- select all pages vertically to split all the pages vertically
The above screen shot shows a page before it is split and after it is
- select automatic to split the pages with the least used
orientation (PitStop Pro will first analyze the PDF for portrait and landscape pages
and then split pages). Landscape pages will be split vertically and portrait pages
will be split horizontally. All other pages will be untouched.
- select only portrait pages to split only portrait pages in
- select only landscape pages to split only landscape pages in
- Select the type of page box in the second dropdown menu. The options available are:
media box, trim box and
detected Trim Marks.
- You can clear the area outside trim box in the split pages by selecting the
Remove all objects that lie completely outside the trim box
- Select the Add new printer marks checkbox to append any new
printer marks (like trim marks and registration marks) to the split pages.
- Click the Save button to save the settings made to the Global
Change or click the Save and Run button to save the setting and run
the Global Change.