- Click on the Show Inspector button to open the Enfocus
Inspector dialog box.
- In this dialog box, click on
. Here you can swap any of the CMYK, Spot color, DeviceN, NChannel and Grey to
any PANTONE colors.
- Select Cyan, Magenta, Yellow or Black.
- In the Remap to drop-down menu, select the color you want to remap
- The Remap to drop-down menu consists of the options
Cyan, Magenta, Yellow,
Black and Pick Color. When you select
Pick Color option, the Spot Color Picker dialog
box appears. Use this to choose any PANTONE color you want.
- When you select an object which has both fill and stroke, the Fill
and the Stroke checkboxes will be activated. You can choose to remap
either fill color or stroke color or both to any desired channel.
- Click the Apply button in the Enfocus
Inspector dialog box to save the changes.