Extending and optimizing the life of your PageFlex system
Andrea Mahoney, workflow integrator, Tribay Enterprise
Join this 40 minute webinar to see how orders arriving from a Pageflex Storefront can be automatically processed, prepared and sent to the correct press with little to no operator intervention. Utilizing the power of Enfocus Switch married with a Pageflex storefront, order information and job files can be intelligently processed and routed removing the need for operator interaction.
This webinar will also show how CHILI Publisher can be leveraged and how tasks such as job ganging, and imposition can be handled automatically. In addition, we’ll look notifications to keep information flowing, and how outsourced jobs can be automatically routed to outside vendors.
This second part of the webinar will show how CHILI Publisher can be integrated into Pageflex Storefront as a first class online document editor. In addition we will show how CHILI Publisher can be used as a customization step in the PageFlex Storefront including how to:
• Customized thumbnails in the cart can come from CHILI Publisher.
• Reorder and duplicate CHILI Publisher based documents.
• Validate set-up of the extension and all CHILI Publisher products.
• Use Chili-based products and Pageflex-based products side by side in the same deployment.
Why follow this session?
Current and future owners of a Pageflex storefront that are looking to further automate job processing and production.
What you'll learn
- Automatically match Pageflex XML order data and job files.
- Access CHILI Publisher documents and create PDF files using order data.
- Prepare, sort, and collect jobs automatically to the correct press.
- Automatically handle jobs for outside vendors.
About Andrea Mahoney
Andrea Mahoney is an Information Systems graduate with a database programming background. She joined the graphic arts industry in 1990. Her work with graphic arts resellers and her production experience in packaging, specialty print, book publishing and commercial printing has provided the foundation to use technology to automate manufacturing. In 2005 she started TriBay, a workflow integration company that quickly evolved upon her discovery of new automation tools like Switch. She specializes in automating workflows for print production, bindery and fulfillment along with integration for online systems and MIS.