Short run color profit and response...
The envelope please!
Tim Murphy, Printware
The impact of inkjet technologies on mailing and envelope printing is an interesting look into higher profits and customer response using real world case studies detailing the latest breakthroughs in inkjet print solutions. These new technologies brings new revenue opportunities to print shops, making it extremely affordable to produce 4-color envelope jobs and to also capitalize on new shorter run direct mail opportunities that give clients great response rates. Using a completely re-envisioned printhead from Memjet and built to deliver production speeds by bringing the fastest inkjet technology of its kind to the market.
What you'll learn
- Customer economic insights on ways envelopes are the most profitable part of their print offering.
- Don’t confuse your quality standards with that of your customers.
- State of the inkjet industry – recent developments and status of affordable product inkjet systems.
- The impact of color and its ability to increase client response rates and return on investment.
Who should attend this session?
- Owners of commercial print and mailing operations.
- Business line managers of print production facilities dealing with short run color stationery.
- Pre-press and production professionals responsible for mail and short run color production.
About Tim Murphy
Mr. Murphy is President of Printware, LLC a leading manufacturer of Computer-to-Plate Technology and newly introduced iJetPress inkjet press direct mail systems. A graduate of the University of St. Thomas with a degree in Quantitative Methods and Computer Science, Mr. Murphy helped develop the first high resolution PostScript RIP for laser and CtP systems. He has practical experience implementing PDF work-flows as an application engineer and has helped over thousands of print manufacturers implement CtP workflows and hundreds of ink jet printing solutions. A Certified Toast Master, Mr. Murphy has presented seminars to thousands of printers and is a requested speaker at numerous trade associations.