Web-to-print: buy, build, rent or lease
Slava Apel, Amazing Print Tech
As you are trying to figure out how to enter the lucrative world of online selling with Web2Print, Mr. Apel will go over the good the bad and the ugly of the decisions and their impacts. At the end of the session you will be able to figure out why building your own or going for SaaS is suitable for your business. Is cloud based web-to-print or enterprise level software better. Find out about hidden time consuming roadblocks that each one of the deployment methods can impact your business.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to choose between different web2print hosted environments
- Learn how to navigate between deployment methods
- Learn which features of web2print are applicable for your business
- Learn where you save costs and find efficiencies
Who should attend this session?
- Printers that are looking to add commerce to their websites
- Printers that are considering buying or building a web-to-print system
- Quick copy shop owners
- Sign makers
- Print brokers
About Slava Apel
Mr. Slava Apel, a pioneer in a web-to-print technology field has been an outstanding member of the printing community now for over 20 years. As the CEO of Amazing Print Tech (http://www.amazingprint.com), Mr. Apel founded the company in 1997 and since then helped thousands of printers with order automation, sales and marketing. A frequent speaker at most major printing events, marketing conferences and a contributor to 4 graphics magazines, Mr. Apel has won multiple personal and company awards relating to accomplishments in graphics communications and print.