Enfocus is a leading software company specializing in the development of tools to control the quality of PDF files for print and to automate workflow processes in the graphic arts industry. The company’s innovative solutions streamline the workflow throughout the complete production chain – from design to final print – thereby connecting printers, publishers and designers. Enfocus is a business unit of Esko with headquarters in Ghent (Belgium).
Enfocus products go beyond preflight checks, delivering auto-correction of PDFs, advanced PDF editing and automation to guarantee accurate and efficient file exchange. Well-known product brands include PitStop, Switch and Connect.
We are looking for a high trust, result driven and autonomous professional to grow the Enfocus footprint and revenue in high growth territories such as Russia, Eastern Europe and Middle East.
- Manages existing channel partners in high growth regions such as Russia, Eastern Europe and Middle East.
- Works with channel partners to identify and execute mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Provides channel partner feedback to the company to match market needs with company products.
- Develops, motivates and coordinates regional marketing actions together with the channel partners.
- Interfaces with the channel to ensure that service level agreements are met.
- Strong business acumen to develop a deep understanding of their partners’ business.
- Solid understanding of channel sales management and relationship building.
- Proven track record with business development in high growth regions.
- Experience with software selling and/or graphic arts industry.
- Willingness to travel to assigned territories (up to 20% of time).
- Fluent in English.
If you have the vision and drive to use indirect sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to join a great team!