The PitStop product portfolio, includes all the software for quality assurance and editing of PDF documents. Prepress professionals all over the world use the Enfocus products, to check if their PDF documents are print ready and to do last minute fixes before printing.
You will be involved in assuring the quality of the PitStop applications based on the project requirements.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for planning and executing tests
- Review user stories and technical specifications and work with other QA Engineers and Software Engineers to create test plans
- Improve test methodology and tools
- Assist in setting-up automatic testing
- Communicate with the responsible Software Engineers about the quality and user friendliness of the software
- Manage test documentation
- Contribute to the release process
- Education: Bachelor degree in Graphics or equivalent by experience
- Languages: English required, any other language highly appreciated
- Background or knowledge of the graphical market.
- Knowledge of Enfocus PitStop is an asset.
What we've got for you:
- A great team in an environment where you can challenge and be challenged
- You need to eat, so we’ll give you meal vouchers
- Don’t worry about health insurance, we’ve got you covered!
- The opportunity to follow courses and trainings to become a better you
- Annual sports day, team events, lunch walks …
- And at the end of every month, we will transfer money to your bank account!
Do you feel like you’re the ideal person for the job?