Enfocus is an Esko company and provides modular and affordable tools safeguarding job quality throughout the complete production chain. Innovative solutions improve communication between design and production while enhancing productivity and predictability through automation of routine tasks. Well-known product brands include PitStop, Switch and Connect.
In the position of Product Specialist, you will be focused on providing timely and accurate technical support to customers and partners related to Enfocus software.
Responsibilities and key activities
You will provide technical support not only to the distribution channel but also to customers, consultants and industry experts. This includes analyzing problems, determining the most suitable solution, and communicating this through email and/or by phone.
You will provide services such as assisting customers with activating their products, analysing software problems, and on limited occasions, host short training sessions to the sales channel and help them demonstrating our products and enable them to offer first line support to their customers.
- 2 years of experience providing technical support to end-users is an asset.
- Preferably you have knowledge of Enfocus products and the industries Enfocus serves.
- You have at least an average software knowledge of the Adobe CS/CC products (especially Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Technical computer knowledge (hardware and networking) is an asset.
- You are customer focused with excellent communication skills
- You are skilled in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- You have a strong goal achievement drive and able to meet deadlines
- You are analytical and solution oriented, creative in finding workaround
- You are able to manage relevant multiple tasks in a fast-paced complex environment
- You have excellent knowledge of English
- You are a great team player and able to coordinate your own work independently to implement solutions.
- You are flexible and prefer to have variation in your job. Providing an on-site training abroad is something you consider as an opportunity.
- You don’t mind last minute changes but you describe yourself as being organized.
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Your passion for computers makes you skilled in working with any basic application. You have a natural interest in software. You want to test software, find and analyze problems and come up with solutions; and work together with Development to implement solutions.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!