Automated job onboarding
Files arrive in varying states of print-readiness and from a variety sources. Switch overcomes these challenges with open connectivity, allowing the platform to communicate with file delivery via email, FTP, W2P storefront and MIS solutions.
- Get files into production faster
- Acquire from multiple sources
- Unburden customer service
- Easier access for customers
Get files from anywhere
The flexibility of scripting makes file receipt limitless. Switch 2020 Spring adopts the use of Node.js for scripting. Connectivity to any file delivery system is possible.
- Widen the incoming pathway
- Keep your jobs moving in a consistent, reliable and efficient way
- Use your existing file submission solution
Process jobs on the way into production
Accelerate PDF quality inspection (wait-less preflight). Implementing PitStop Server adds automated preflight to the onboarding process. Preflight Profiles and Action Lists are accessed directly from Switch, removing manual prepress interaction.
- Eliminate preflight wait times
- Reduce monotonous file handling
- Quicker responses to customers
- Fasttrack print-ready files
BoardingPass or Connect
Quickly check PDFs for showstoppers. BoardingPass is for customer service agents to provide a rapid reply about job files that may need to be reworked.
- Email integration, drag and drop simplicity
- Fast turnaround for customers
- Frontline PDF validation
Learn more about BoardingPass
Check, fix and certify jobs before submission using custom created Connector applications or print drivers. Connect YOU is file creators and Connect ALL is for production teams.
- Automatically submit files that pass preflight
- Create Certified PDF files
- Built on PitStop technology
"We have brought in a lot of automation solutions. In the end, Switch has replaced just about everything we've been using.
It allows us to automatically get files in, prepress them, impose them, and get them to our presses."