The PitStop Interactive product portfolio, includes all the software for quality assurance and editing PDF documents. Prepress professionals all over the world use the Enfocus products, to check if their PDF documents are print ready and to do last minute fixes before printing. We are looking for a software engineer to further develop this amazing product.
Responsibilities and key activities
- You will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining software applications based on project requirements.
- You specify, develop and maintain software and user interfaces based on the project requirements.
- You create and run tests for your own and for other software engineers’ software.
- You participate in peer code review.
- You exchange technical information with the quality engineers and other members of the Enfocus R&D team.
- You stay updated on software technology, tools, related and competing products.
- You acquire and use application expertise of own and related software (including competing products).
- You follow and help optimizing installed processes, policies and procedures.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, engineering, IT or Mathematics
- Languages: English required, any other language highly appreciated
- Your programming languages: object oriented programming in C++
- Knowledge of the Qt framework is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a team player
- You are result oriented
- You are a quick learner
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!