Connect 2018: more tools for design, job on-boarding, and print production
In Connect 2018, we expanded our predefined application projects to include a collection of applications to create print quality PDFs.
Tools so easy anyone can review customer supplied files for accuracy and print quality. Finally, tools for prepress that make different editing tasks simple and quick.
PDF creation and editing functions include:
- Create a print quality PDF from a Microsoft Office document
- Create a Certified PDF
- Add Bleeds
- Split reader spreads into single pages
- Adjust margins or gutters
- Scale a document to an exact size or percentage
- Convert spot colors to process
- Embed fonts or convert to outline
- Verify page size, number of pages, and inks used
- Verify image resolution
Dynamic Submission to Switch Automation
Submitting to Switch automation just got a lot easier with Connect 2018. Now, Connect applications allow users to select which Switch flow to send to when a file is submitted. This eliminates the need for a different application for each workflow.
More new features
- Support for Pitstop 2018
Connect 2018 now supports Pitstop 2018 Preflight Profiles and Action Lists, allowing you to take advantage of all the new features and technologies in the new Pitstop!.
- 64-bit ready
Greatly improve efficiency by taking advantage of the newest technologies.
- Upgraded web engine for HTML web forms