PitStop Server is a stand-alone hot folder based application that checks and fixes PDF files. Let PitStop Server automate your PDF Preflight and fixing so your operators can focus on billable tasks.
- Save time and money by automating PDF Preflight and correction.
- Reduce risk of human errors, high quality guaranteed every time.
- Free up your staff for work that you can actually charge for.
- Stand-alone application
- Allows you to create and edit Preflight Profiles and Action Lists (New!)
- Supports all PDF versions up to 1.7 and international PDF standards
- Supports XML / job ticket driven variable preflight
- Processes unlimited number of files simultaneously
- Various PDF and XML Preflight Reports depending on your needs
- Customizable error messages to communicate with non-technical people (New!)
- Full ICC color management and DeviceLink support
- Preflight Profiles compatible with PitStop Pro
View tech specs
PitStop Server ships with a command-line interface
Do you want to integrate PitStop technology into your solution or application? Every feature of PitStop Server is available through command-line.
Learn all about it
Need even more automation? Try PitStop2Switch!
PitStop Server fits seamlessly into Enfocus Switch to provide preflighting and auto-correction of PDF files in a bigger automated workflow:
- Automatically download and check PDF attached to emails
- Integrate with other applications for automatic proofing, impositioning, …
- Learn more
Step 1: Define rules
First choose which aspects of a PDF file you want to check for errors. PitStop Server can detect and automatically corrects pretty much everything in a PDF. For example:
- Missing fonts
- Missing bleed
- Image resolution
- RGB or spot colors
- Ink coverage
You can also determine what happens to the PDF file when an error is detected:
- Automatically correct the error if possible.
- Output a warning.
- Trigger the Preflight check to fail and show an error message.
Step 2: Set a hot folder
Define which folder PitStop Server needs to watch. This can be a folder on a shared disk or server, so that everyone in the office is able to use PitStop Server.
If you want to automatically check PDFs attached to emails, PitStop2Switch might be the solution for you.
Step 3: Drag and drop, check the report
Simply drag PDF files you want to check in to the hot folder. PitStop Server will check the file and correct the errors as defined.