Administer Switch from wherever you want
In Switch 12, you don't have to work on the Switch Server to change or activate flows. Now that we implemented the Remote Designer, you have the possibility to do that from anywhere. You can use only one Designer at the time (local or remote), but you can install it as often as you like, on a MAC and a PC.
Make your flows crystal clear to everyone
We've added all the tools you need to make flows more clear and recognizable:
- Colored elements and connections
- Description fields for elements which show as a tooltip when the flow is activated
- A flow documentation feature which exports your flow to a HTML page. Every element and connection is clickable and takes you to a clear description.
Example of a documented flow: convert native files to print-ready PDFs.
- HP SmartStream Production Center JDF Control
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft Word (Windows only)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Windows only)
New Crossroads partners and applications
- Twixl Publisher by Twixl Media allows you to create tablet applications fully independently, and publish them in Apple’s App Store, the Google Play store or the Amazon Appstore.
- BarProof by Global Vision is a PDF barcode verification tool that automatically locates and verifies all barcodes on a label, carton or press sheet and grades each according to CEN/ANSI/ISO standards.
Connectors for both applications have been made available in Switch 12.
Integrate with your systems and the latest OS versions
Switch 12 supports Active Directory users and user groups. That means you no longer need to create new users or groups in Switch, you can easily import them from your Active Directory.
There's also full support for the latest operating systems:
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS® X 10.10 (Yosemite)
Check out the full articles for more features and bugfixes
There's much more in every Switch update!
Read all about it in the technical articles:
- What's new in Switch 12 update 3 - or watch the video
- What's new in Switch 12 update 2 - or watch the video
- What's new in Switch 12 update 1 - or watch the video
- What's new in Switch 12 - or watch the video
An automation community waiting to meet you
We’ve built a community where all of our partners show you how they integrate the software you already have, know and love into a seamless workflow.
Switch return on investment calculator
A simple, yet effective calculator that shows you how fast Switch will earn back its investment.
Download the ROI calculator
Featured product movies
See Switch in action! Check out our product movies that explain what Switch can do for you.
Browse the Switch movie archive on YouTube
Our Switch usecases give you an idea of how you can implement Switch in your production.
Infographic: 6 myths about automation debunked
When talking about "automation", people often have all kinds of prejudice:
- It takes ages to implement and it's complicated!
- It will make me lose my job!
- It's way too expensive!
- We can't control it!
None of that is true. We've debunked the 6 most popular automation myths in an infographic.
Download the infographic
Business thinking that will make you successful
A real-life story by Enfocus integrator Steve Barston.
Welcome to the machine
Richard Romano, senior analyst at WhatTheyThink, tells you why workflow automation is nothing to fear.
Switch can make your production better
With Enfocus Switch, you can build a customized production flow
for any company and budget.
Want to know more? Simply get in touch and we will give you a demo.
Contact us for a demo