Connect 2019: tools for design, job onboarding, and print production
Connect 2019 update 1 is compatible with MacOS 10.15 Catalina and has plug-in support for Adobe CC 2020.
Tools so easy anyone can review customer supplied files for accuracy and print quality.
Finally, tools for prepress that make different editing tasks simple and quick.
PDF creation and editing functions include:
- Create a print-quality PDF from a Microsoft Office document
- Create a Certified PDF
- Add Bleeds
- Split reader spreads into single pages
- Adjust margins or gutters
- Scale a document to an exact size or percentage
- Convert spot colors to process
- Embed fonts or convert to outline
- Verify page size, number of pages, and inks used
- Verify image resolution
Dynamic Submission to Switch Automation
Submitting to Switch automation just got a lot easier with Connect 2019. Now, Connect applications allow users to select which Switch flow to send to when a file is submitted. This eliminates the need for a different application for each workflow.
More new features
- Support for Pitstop 2019 update 1
Connect 2019 now supports Pitstop Library 2019, allowing you to take advantage of all the new features and technologies in the new Pitstop!
- Improved loading and navigating of presets