PitStop Server is a stand-alone hot folder based application that checks and fixes PDF files. Let PitStop Server automate your PDF Preflight and fixing so your operators can focus on billable tasks.
How PitStop Server makes your life easier
Save time and money
Save time and money by automating PDF Preflight and correction
High quality guaranteed
Reduce risk of human errors, high quality guaranteed every time
Free up your staff
Free up your staff for work that you can actually charge for
- Stand-alone application
- Allows you to create and edit Preflight Profiles and Action Lists (New!)
- Supports all PDF versions up to 1.7 and international PDF standards
- Supports XML/Job Ticket driven variable Preflight
- Processes unlimited number of files simultaneously
- Various PDF and XML Preflight Reports depending on your needs
- Customizable error messages to communicate with non-technical people (New!)
- Full ICC color management and DeviceLink support
- Preflight Profiles compatible with PitStop Pro
- View tech specs
PitStop Server ships with a command-line interface
Do you want to integrate PitStop technology into your solution or application? Every feature of PitStop Server is available through command-line.
Need even more automation? Try PitStop2Switch!
Resources to get you started and to keep you going