Receive Cimpress Orders
The Receive Cimpress Orders app helps to transfer orders from the Cimpress Mass Customization Platform (MCP) to the fulfiller’s file system in Enfocus Switch.
With this app, fulfillers can:
• Download details of the order and order-items from MCP.
• Download artwork and preview files related to the order-items in the order.
• Give a filename to the downloaded files.
• Periodically check for new MCP orders and download order details (JSON) and associated artifacts (optional).
• Create a new folder to place new orders in a directory that is configured with the app's outgoing data connection.
• Create new folders for every order-item in the respective order folder to hold associated artifacts for the order-item.
Send Cimpress Notifications
The Send Cimpress Notifications app helps fulfillers/Suppliers to send order notifications from their Enfocus Switch Flow system to the Cimpress Mass Customization Platform (MCP).
With this app, fulfillers can send the following notifications to the MCP:
• Production Accepted to indicate that the fulfiller has accepted the item for production.
• Rejected to indicate that the fulfiller has rejected the item and will not produce it.
• Production Started to indicate that the fulfiller has started production of the item.
• Shipped to indicate that the fulfiller has shipped the item.