This document describes the most important new features.
- PitStop Pro 10: This is a major upgrade for existing versions of PitStop Professional.
Major new features
- Redesign QuickRuns:
- Preset manager within the Enfocus processing panel
- Able to make QuickRun with Global Changes
- Running of Preflight Profiles in check-only mode
- Enhanced color handling
- Color management presets and preset manager
- Support of black point compensation
- Easier access to Action Lists with new UI
- Ability to group Actions
- Ability to import Action Lists
- New Action Lists available (Add page to document, Convert all RGB to CMYK, Remap to clean up black, Remap spot to own alternate CMYK values, Minimum File Size, ...)
- Re-engineered Design Layout
- shortcuts have been added to work faster with guides
- edit tools have been added to change Design Layout and Page Box Layout
- New global change has been added
- Minimize File Size
- Update in GWG 1v4 preflight profiles to improve the fixes.
- New profiles no longer perform fixes for image resolution.
- Some corrections were made regarding the output intent fixes set in the PDF/X-1a fixes.
- Installation of Adobe CMM engine
- Redesign of color picker
Better handling of color libraries
Ability to import libraries
- New ink coverage checking
- Better handling of black
- PitStop Pro 10, update 1: This is a free update for existing PitStop Pro 10 users
- Support of PDF/A-1b, PDF/A-2b, PDF/A-2u in Preflight Profile category
- Updated PDF/X-4:2010
- Support of Adobe® Acrobat® X
- PitStop Pro 10, update 2: This is a free update for existing PitStop Pro 10 users
New iPad Features
- New action for Rasterizing Complex Graphics in PDF
- Checking if URLs point to a 'live' website
- PRN 58217: When you opened a PDF in the browser, the browser crashed when closing the PDF
- PRN 58374: Optimizations in PDF/A fixes
- PRN 58270: Log Message about alternate of image is adjusted for better comprehension.
- Several other bug fixes
- PitStop Pro 10, update 3: This is a free update for existing PitStop Pro 10 users
- Support for Mac OS X Lion (10.7)
- New Channel Remap and more power, control and flexibility with respect to color conversion
- Improved functionality within the “Snap color to color set” Action, allowing users to replace a specific CMYK color with a spot color, or vice versa
- Dutch language pack available
- PRN 58549: Able to edit page boxes based on the selection in the Enfocus Inspector.
- PRN 58784: Global Change - Remap Colors Global Change will keep the spot color tint value when selecting it through Color Picker
- Several other bug fixes