One of the largest online learning events in the graphic arts industry, The Enfocus Virtual Safari, has returned for another year. The third annual Virtual Safari will take place July 11 – July 15, 2016, bringing together industry experts who will lead a range of sessions over the course of the five-day conference. The Virtual Safari is free to all attendees. More information on the agenda and registration can be found on the Enfocus Safari registration page: https://www.enfocus.com/en/virtual-safari
The Virtual Safari gives attendees the opportunity to learn more about topics that are most relevant to them and their businesses. Sessions will include a detailed recap of the biggest trends and products from drupa 2016. The Virtual Safari will also offer educational sessions that cover the most important issues facing the graphic arts industry. To help customers get the most out of their investment in Enfocus solutions, the Safari will also include “tips and tricks” presentations hosted by Enfocus and their Channel Partners. All of the Safari sessions will be recorded, so users can access them live or at a time that is convenient to them.
“Our goal with the Virtual Safari is to provide a world-class conference for the print industry that everyone can attend — from owners to operators. The sessions we are offering this year give users the chance to stay up-to-date with the latest products and trends that relate to professional print. Attendees can sign up for one session or attend them all, and it’s everything is free of charge. If you work in the print industry, you won’t want to miss this year’s Safari.”
The Safari Takes Off
The Safari will guide attendees through 28 sessions covering industry trends and opportunities, including:
Review of drupa 2016
- WhatTheyThink’s Cary Sherburne and David Zwang will discuss the latest developments that emerged from drupa 2016.
- HP, Ultimate, Chili Publish, Enfocus and more will give previews of new solutions that were introduced at drupa 2016.
Managing Your Print Business
Content in these sessions is designed to help you improve how your business is run. Topics covered will include:
- Search engine optimization for print service providers: 7 Tips for local SEO and 5 Strategies to grow your business
- Transitioning from a graphic arts company to a manufacturing company - a blueprint for success
- Building a data strategy for today and the future
Workflow Automation Sessions
These presentations will help users get the most out of their workflow. Topics include:
- Lights out automation through MIS integration
- Customer Automation – extending the value of automation to the customer’s desktop
- Add batching and co-mailing into a variable data workflow
Presentations on web-to-print will discuss best practices when it comes to implementing a web-to-print system, including:
- Why your web-to-print solution isn’t working
In addition, the Safari will also include sessions on large format, imposition and color management, as well as vendor presentations on a range of technical solutions. Enfocus and their Chanel Partners will also be hosting several sessions on Enfocus technology.