Thursday, December 2, 2021
Switch 2021 Fall Release
The Switch platform gets an update
Switch 2021 Fall is a platform update release. With this update comes improved performance, Submit Point UX updates, and scripting additions. We’ve also added support for the latest operating systems.
This update concentrates on improving the platform.
- Native support for Apple Silicon M1 chip
- Support for macOS 12 Monterey
- Performance improvements on Mac and Windows for Node.js script-based elements
- Improvements with file moving operations
- Job submission UX improvements
- Refresh job element
- Job name validation at the Submit point
Scripting improvements and additions
- Support for Node.js version 16
- Execute command stdout and stderr stored as private data.
- Node.js webhook support
- Node.js ImageDocument class
- flowStartTriggered and flowStopTriggered script entry points